DME Customer Service Representative
Wave Healthcare offers the best Pediatric Home Respiratory and Nutritional Care for children in the Lone Star State. We are also dedicated to providing incomparable support to parents and caregivers. Currently, we’re seeking to fill a full-time DME Customer Service job opening. The ideal candidate will have experience in the healthcare industry.
We are seeking driven, passionate individuals who want to help Texas families navigate complicated medical situations and still live their best lives together at home.
- Contacting caregivers in order to process and send periodic and recurring supplies to patients
- Report any misconduct, or suspicious and unethical activities to the Compliance Officer
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions with clients/patients
- Communicate with caregivers, family members, and/or Respiratory Therapists to coordinate delivery of supplies and services
- Review Certificates of Medical Necessity and Prior Authorizations to determine if patients are qualified to receive supplies.
- Communicate with the appropriate Operations Team members to resolve any adverse issues.
- Accurately document all required information such as contact with a caregiver, insurance verification, and updated patient information
- Process any change in orders for existing patients as required
- Participate in the on-call rotation and answer phones as required
- Participate in the company’s Performance Management program as requested by the Process Improvement Coordinator
- Pursue continuing education programs appropriate to the job responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Team Lead
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Effective interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organizational skills sufficient to maintain consistently accurate records
- Computer skills including Word processing and efficient use of the Internet and email
- From $16 Per Hour
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company-Recognized Holidays
This is an onsite position located in San Antonio, TX.
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.