DME Authorization Specialist
Wave Healthcare offers the best Pediatric Home Respiratory and Nutritional Care for children in the Lone Star State. We are also dedicated to providing incomparable support to parents and caregivers. Currently, we’re hiring for a full-time DME Authorization Specialist job. The ideal candidate will have experience in the healthcare industry.
We are seeking driven, passionate individuals who want to help Texas families navigate complicated medical situations and still live their best lives together at home.
- Obtain ongoing authorization from insurance companies for equipment and supplies
- Send and obtain completed paperwork from physicians’ offices
- Verify patient insurance eligibility
- Facilitate communication with other team members regarding a patient’s account status
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Strong customer service, communication, and computer skills
- Prior DME experience preferred
- Prior Brighttree experience preferred
- Prior Medicaid Experience preferred
- Prior insurance verification experience preferred
- From $16 Per Hour
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company-Recognized Holidays
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.